At Getir, our value promise is to deliver nearly a thousand everyday items, throughout, Istanbul, to our users in an average of 10 minutes.
This means bringing together the worlds of technology, supply chain, retail, analytics, marketing, and more. We strive for perfection, even in areas where traditional convention argues that perfection is impossible. Considering that we nearly a thousand items through the app, it is imperative that all these items be available, at the right condition, to all of our users, all the time.
Thus supply chain is incredibly important for Getir. Our unique business model requires a mix of innovative and traditional supply chain methods so that we can better live up to our value promise.
- Prior experience managing supply chain operations, especially with a focus on third-party central warehouse operations.
- A data-driven approach to making things better, accompanied by properly managing the human implications of decisions.
- Recruit and develop incredible people to fill positions that become necessities as our business continues to rapidly grow.
- Detailed experience with the logistics of FMCG goods requiring cold and frozen chains. Fresh and daily products would also be great! So would a degree in rocket engineering, but you can only do so much right?
What You’ll Do
- Manage both the Central Warehouse and Internal Logistics & Communications teams that are dedicated to making sure that all the right things reach the right places, in the right quantity and quality.
- Extensively collaborate and cooperate with the third party warehouse team.
- Clash and cooperate with teams such as Demand Planning, Procurement, Commercial Marketing, Franchise Services, and Produced Goods.
- Stretch yourself in ways you did not know you even stretched.
- Be here and there. Brainstorm with the Data team and oversee the implementation of projects in the central in the same day, all while making more observations that will turn into action the next day.
Hiring Policy: Due to the large scale of applicants, we will only be reaching out to applicants that we find suitable for a first interview. Applicants will quickly be evaluated as they apply, so the earlier you apply, the sooner you will be evaluated.
Still reading? How about you answer the question: “What would you do if Getir were yours?” in less than 200 words in the ‘Cover Letter’ option in the application.